replacement parts


The categories below do not only carry parts for Steinberger (USA) instruments, but also parts for Steinberger hardware used on other brands of guitars (like e.g. Gibson, Epiphone, Hohner).


Replacement Parts for your Steinberger


Replacement parts are critical components for everyone who owns an instrument that is no longer manufactured and supported. Well, sometimes it‘s hard to get them for current instruments, too.

We are doing our best to provide as much information as possible about parts sources for your Steinberger instrument.

R-Trem & KB-Trem

TransTrem & S-Trem

Parts for other bridges

Other hardware

Electronic parts